Location and Frequency
Courses can only be conducted on client’s premises.
Duration and Costs
One day training and assessment for experienced operators. Please contact Equip-Safe to discuss options and for on-site training costs.
Front End Loader Training Course Content
The practical component conducted on client’s premises includes completing a Risk Analysis for the operation of the front end loader, completing the pre operational checks in line with site procedures / operator’s manual, demonstrate knowledge of the main operating controls of the front end loader, and then operating the front end loader to:
- Push soil up
- Fill bucket efficiently
- Dump soil/material on a pile
- Spread bucket/s of soil/material
- Level the soil/material
- Load a truck or hopper (if available)
- Conduct routine checks
- Plant work
- Check controls and equipment
- Shift load
- Shut down equipment, secure site
- Duty of Care of all people in the workplace
- Operate as per manufacturer’s instructions (operator’s manual)
- Hazard identification and control measures (complete a risk assessment for the front end loader)
Construction Training Fund Rebate
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
Eligible companies/individuals must be:
- Directly employed in the building and construction industry in Western Australia construction companies undertaking projects in Western Australia
- Self-employed and undertaking work which is directly involved in the construction process
Where eligibility of an applicant is in question the Training Fund will seek evidence of eligibility via review of a detailed, recent work history.
If an individual is unemployed at the time of undertaking a short course recognised by the Training Fund, they must be able to:
- Demonstrate that they were directly employed in the construction industry in Western Australia for a minimum of six months, within 6 months prior to the date of course commencement; or if no recent work experience is involved have written evidence of a relevant employment offer from an eligible company or contractor in the construction industry prior to making a claim.
Please visit the Construction Training Fund website for further information www.bcitf.org
Click on one of the following links for more information
Enquire About The Front End Loader Training Course